You are here: Home /About / Achivements
• 2010 - Established
• Obtained ISO 9001-2008 Certification
• Enrolled in EQAS programmes
• Launched “Health Watch” Concept
• Obtained QCI Certification
• Installation of TBA40fr (1st in Maharastra)
• Upgrading of Lab instruments
• Major installation from Siemens
• Launched “Prenatal Care ” Concept
• Accredited by SMERA ratings
• Launched “SweeTest” Concept
• Regional Processing Lab at Nashik
• Installation of Modular “BIOLUMI” (1st in the world)
• Launched “LivEver’ Concept
• Launched “ A Tension” Concept
• Launched “Heart Solutions” Concept
• Launched HS Live Online
• Installation of Molecular Lab
• Regional Processing Lab - Dhule
• Enrolled for ISO-15189-2012 (NABL)
• Obtained ISO 9001-2015 certification
• Regional Processing Lab-Panvel
• Regional Processing Lab-Pune
• Launched ‘Selfie” Concept
" Processing Over 6 billion tests a year "
Health Solutions offers leading edge testing services in the areas of diagnostic testing in collaboration with Clinicians, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Diagnostic Labs .
This Website is for information only. H S Pathology Pvt Ltd has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this Website but makes no warranty as to the exhaustiveness or accuracy of any information on this Website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any and all medical-related content or graphics, which may be found on the Website, are provided only and exclusively for educational or informational purposes and are not to be construed as any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment rendered to any person.
H S pathology Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. The information contained in any such materials is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Through this Website you will be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of H S Pathology Pvt Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Material appearing on this Website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than H S Pathology Pvt Ltd. This Website may also provide links to other websites operated by advertisers and third parties. H S Pathology Pvt Ltd. does not have the responsibility or the obligation to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. H S Pathology Pvt Ltd. disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or the failure of any such advertiser or third party to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
H S Pathology Private Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
H S Pathology Private Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Jan 201.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
H S Pathology Private Limited firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. H S Pathology Private Limited or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, in order to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. Generally the default password will be generated by system administrator and once it is received by you, you are requested to change the same and have your own password. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to guess the you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters.( like @,%,&,! etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. The reported results are for the information of the referring doctor only
2. It is presumed that the tests performed on the specimen belong to the patient named or identified, such verification having been carried out
at the point of generation of the said samples
3. The results of tests may vary from lab to lab and also from time to time for the same parameter for the same patient. Assays are performed
according to the standards procedure. The reported results are dependent on individual assay methods, equipment used, method specificity,
sensitivity, drug interaction and the quality of specimen / sample received.
4. Health Solutions warrants that all the tests have been carried out with reasonable care, clinical safety and technical integrity. However,
Health Solutions in no way makes any representations and give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the reported results
provided by Health Solutions to the patient.
5. This report is not valid for medico-legal purposes
6. Neither Health Solutions, nor its Director, Officers, Agents, Employees / Representatives and affiliate assume any liability, responsibility for
any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred or suffered by any person as a result of use of the report.
7. The technical note given below a test heading is a general comment on the test, its nature, its basic interpretative value and any other general
information pertaining to the test performance, test results, follow-up advice, etc.
8. A test requested might not be performed for the following reasons:
9. Test / assays are performed and reported in accordance with the stated scheduled day and time given in the test listing. In the event of
unforseen circumstances (unavailability of kits, failure of test runs, instrument breakdown and natural calamities), Health Solutions will make all
efforts to minimize the delay in reporting.
10. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking and action based on the contents of this report by any person other than the referring doctor,
is strictly prohibited.
The website www.hsppl.com , including without restriction all of its contents contained therein (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is owned and operated by H S Pathology Private Limited, Thane, India. (Hereinafter referred as “HSPPL")
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by HSPPL and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
This Website is provided by HSPPL 'as is' and makes no representations of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to exhaustiveness, accuracy, fitness for any purpose or product performance. Although our health information content is reviewed and approved by health care professionals, HSPPL does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions. HSPPL may make any changes to the Website, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the Website at any time without notice.
It is clarified that the contents of this Website are by no means a tool for self-diagnosis, treatment or therapy. Furthermore, information obtained on or through the Website is by no means a substitute for consultation with your personal physician, pharmacist, or healthcare provider. Nothing on this Website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this Website.
The entire contents of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, photographs, video, software and the presentation and look and feel of this Website is the property of HSPPL. All intellectual property rights in relation to this Website are reserved and owned by HSPPL.
The contents on this Website may be used for personal use only and any other use including reproduction, transmission, storage, retrieval and display or performance in whole or in part or in any way commercially exploiting any of the content is strictly prohibited.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website or of use of other material on the internet via web links from this Website.
You acknowledge and agree that HSPPL does not operate and control the Internet and therefore HSPPL does not guarantee that the use of this Website will be error free or free of technology downtime or other such unavailability. Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, HSPPL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You acknowledge and agree that HSPPL cannot and does not guarantee against viruses, worms or other unauthorized users or hackers attempting to obtain access to this Website or information transmitted to or from this Website. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Accessing the contents of this Website or sending a request for our advice or recommendation shall constitute an acceptance of these Terms, as modified from time to time.
HSPPL reserves the right to amend the Terms, conditions and notices at any time from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Terms will be posted on the Website, and it is recommended that you should review it prior to using the Website.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you agree that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unethical, unlawful or prohibited by the Terms and/or any law, as may be applicable.
HSPPL also reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue this Website, any page, or any functionality on this Website at any time and without notice.
If, at any point, any of the Terms are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, the unenforceability thereof shall have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the Terms.
Supplied by BMI Calculator India